Hi friends! Our reader Sreenu shared interview experience that he had during IBPS PO V Interview. You can learn from his experience and find a way for yourself as well in the upcoming days.
- Name: Sreenu
- Venue: Andhra bank zonal Office, Guntur, AP
- Panel: 1
- Date: 22/01/16
- Members: 4 (1Lady 3Gents)
I reached venue at 12:40 and after document verification my turn came after 1:00PM, I was the second last person. After entering the interview room, Panel members questions are like this..
1) About personal details, and about family members their work
2) Do you have bank account? which bank?
3) Tell me about your home town significance?
4) One temple is near to your home town what is the name of it?
5) What is Nationalization? How many nationalized banks are there?
6) What is crop loan?
7) What is crop policy?
8) Tell me famous rivers in south India?
9) Which two rivers are linked recently?
10) Recently, Govt introduced insurance scheme for crop what is it?(PMFY)
11) Tell me about it?
12) What is the difference between crop policy and PMFY? (I told under PMFY insurance will get crop and also whole family and also who are cultivation crop…but they asked difference in amount of insurance. I said don’t know sir)
13) What are the problems India facing now?(asked by Mam,..only 1 ques) (I said Corruption, not giving support to Scientist, if one has not faith in himself also one major problem)
I told the answers for all the questions except 12th ques, but my presentation level was not good. I was tensed while answering. I’m not satisfied but at last they said. Thank you Mr. Good answers, Keep It Up. Mam and sir said like this.
My interview was in both English and Telugu.
THANK YOU Sreenu for sharing your Interview Experience with us.
All the Best :)