Hello friends !!!!!
One of our reader Rahul has shared his success story with us. You can learn from his experience and keep hard working and hoping for the best.
Name – Rahul Terang
Place- Diphu, Assam.
Qualification- B.Tech in Electronics.
I want to share few things first. I was an average student right from school to college. I thought of trying for Bank exams by late 2015.I searched for all type of materials in online including videos for preparing bank exams.
- My journey starts with SBI Clerk 2016 where i cleared prelim but couldn’t in main because I didn’t read current affairs which i kept it for the last moment. That was very foolish things i had done.
- Next attended SBI PO , I couldn’t clear that because lost it in 1 mark . That really demotivated me and I thought to quitting Bank exams as I was not able to clear prelims even though I put my hard work and dedication.
- After there was a long gap for IBPS exam , I started to prepare with full dedication but this time in a smart way like what type of questions to attempt in exams. I also read daily current affairs from affairscloud.com and bankersadda.com.
- Then came, IBPS PO prelims(my first IBPS exam) and then Mains. The pattern was unexpected in mains examination. But I answered calmly and wisely. But there was a feeling from my heart that I was not able to clear.
- After a few days BOM PO result declared and again i was short by 2.25 marks. But I was surprised when i got cleared in IBPS PO Mains. Next in RBI Assistant Result shockingly i didn’t clear in sectional cut off by 1 mark in quantitative though i cleared the overall cutoff. And here came the APRIL FOOLS DAY, and I saw a message ” we are glad to inform you”. Finally got selected in IBPS PO UCO Bank.
- APRIL 1 BROUGHT MY HAPPIEST MOMENT OF THE YEAR. Thanks to Almighty and also to affairscloud and Aruna mam for providing us latest pattern materials especially reasoning. Without your help, my journey to success would have been impossible.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. I have just a line for my aspiring friends “IN ORDER TO SUCCEED, WE MUST FIRST BELIEVE THAT WE CAN DO IT.”
We are happy that we could also become a part of your succcess journey. All the best Rahul from AC team team for your future. Keep rocking 🙂