Hello friends !!!!!
One of our reader Kapil Mishra has shared his success story with us. You can learn from his experience and keep hard working and hoping for the best.
My self Kapil muni mishra , from Lucknow , working in Gramin bank of aryavart as office assistance. I have got two selections in last session 2016-2017 as RRB scale 1 in GBA and canara bank po.
- Firstly i thank god , my parents for thier blessings, my family, my sttaf #AffairCloud my frnds #tithi #abhishek #prashant #navneet nd everyone who helped me to make this happen.
- I would to like to share my strategy which works for me and i think it can help you guys. After joining GBA and got a posting at distance of 350 km from home it became more difficult for me to move on From OA to PO/scale1.
- I want thanks to my collies who has always helped me to bring out my best.
- When you are into a job it is indeed difficult to balance your study and work simultaneously.After selection as OA my first exam was LIC AAO which i missed by 2 marks.
In june i missed sbi clerk mains by 3 marks and i thought if i put some more efforts i would make it.
- Next exam SBI PO i was out from prelims and missed English cutoff once more.Its broke me from inside and i though what i will able to crack exams again. But it started soon.
- I did two things regularly followed Affairs Cloud and did quizs even when i was in office and followed my own whatsapp group Bankers@super30.
I prepared section wise,
- GA – Newspaper and AffairsCloud pdf.
- Maths- Daily quizes
- English – Reading newspaper, quizes and s.p. bakahi.
(Hear i want to thanx to my friend Tithi who suggested me this book , not only suggested but also forced me to buy this one.)
- For computer – pdf and basic computer working are sufficient.
- Reasoning – This is one section in which i m very sure about my performance. Video classes for decision making question helped me lot.
Daily practice and random questions help me deal with it and last year po mains exam pressure experience helped a lot.
- Demonitasation, it happened from nov.8 to 31 December. I remembered when i dint get time for revision i said..what modi ji…not bandi to 2 months bad b ho skti thi…exam to ho jane dete..?
- But you know friend when you do something with pure hearts it will return to u in better way.Demonitasation experience was awesome and changed my view towards hard things.
I want suggest to my dear friends and aspirants
A) Apply every exam and think that it is the last chance
B) make balance between accuracy nad speed both r necessary
C) Come out from your comfort zone.Sometime we make ourselves okay with not clearing an examination
D) solve questions daily but analysis of answer is also equally important
Rrb po 119.63 ( 58 pre)
Ibps po 70.25 (59 pre)
If u dream it surely can achieved it
Thank you !!!!
We are happy that we could also become a part of your succcess journey. All the best Kapil Mishra from AC team team for your future. Keep rocking 🙂