IBPS PO Prelims 2017 is a few days away and we hope you are in the last leg of your exam preparation. To help you with that, we are bringing to you a list of last minute tips for the IBPS PO prelims exam. Few of these might seem obvious but these are important. These tips are brought to you by Oliveboard, an online exam preparation platform for banking and government jobs.
Let’s quickly glance through the exam pattern first before moving on to the tips.
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||60 Minutes|
- IBPS PO exam follows the SBI PO pattern. Drawing the same analogy, you can expect a higher difficulty paper. Spend these last few days in solving slightly more difficult questions for important topics. Attempt as many mock tests possible and do not let the scores demotivate you. Instead, look at it as learning and building over.
- Decide on the below to manage your time better during the IBPS PO prelims exam.
- Order of attempting various sections
- Time to be spent on each section
- Number of questions to be attempted
- It is recommended to attempt at least 1-2 IBPS PO mocks in these days so that you have a proper strategy in place before the exam day. The only way to have an exam strategy that works the best for you is by a proper analysis of the mocks. Always, ensure that you do an analysis for each mock test you attempt.
- Ensure that you dedicate equal hours of study to all the topics and some extra time for the topics you are not as much confident as the rest.
- Try not to learn new things in the last days. Instead, make sure you revise everything that you have studied from the first. Revise all the calculation hacks for squares, cubes, decimals, fractions etc.
- Last but not the least, ensure that you are maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Good health is important to have the right mindset during the exam. Eat healthy and get enough sleep to stay fresh and healthy for the exam.
We wish you all the best for your last-minute exam preparation and the upcoming IBPS exam.