The second day of IBPS PO Prelim exam has started. The same pattern is observed today also. The same type of questions are asked. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||18 – 23|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||18 – 25|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||11 – 14|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. DI is easy, out of 10 questions 6-7 questions can be easily attempted. The topics were
- Simplification/Approximation – 5 questions (easy)
- Number series – 5 questions (easy)
- Quadratic Equation – 5 questions (easy)
- Data Interpretation (Line graph and Table) – 2 set (5 questions each – easy to moderate)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation – 10 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was time consuming with 3 puzzles. Today there was no coding decoding questions. But yes like SBI, IBPS did not excluded syllogism. A big relief. Also solving 1 puzzle out of 3 plus all other questions in Reasoning section is just enough. Topics were
- Inequalities – 5 questions (easy)
- Syllogism – 5 questions(easy)
- Blood relations – 3 questions (easy)
- Directions – 3 questions (easy)
- Ranking – 3 questions (easy)
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 3 sets (16 questions) (easy to moderate)
English section was moderate. There were no antonyms and synonyms in the RC this time. RC is time consuming, so try not to get indulge in RC. Attempt other questions with accuracy.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (7 questions) (moderate)
- Cloze test – 8 questions (moderate)
- Error spotting – 10 questions (easy to moderate)
- Parajumbles – 5 questions (moderate)