The overall exam(IBPS PO Prelim Shift – III) is said to be moderate not that difficult but yes time consuming, so smart work will work. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||18 – 25|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||20 – 25|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||12 – 14|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. Questions were bit calculative. The topics were
- Simplification/Approximation – 5 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation (Line graph and Table) – 2 set (5 questions each)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation – 10 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was time consuming with 3 puzzles. Today there was no coding decoding questions. But yes like SBI, IBPS did not excluded syllogism. A big relief.
- Inequalities – 5 questions
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Blood relations – 3 questions
- Directions – 3 questions
- Others – 4 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 3 sets (15 questions)
English section was easy to moderate as always. There were no antonyms and synonyms in the RC this time.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (7 questions)
- Cloze test – 8 questions
- Error spotting – 10 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions