I am sharing my experience to tackle the SBI PO 2017 exam.It may help you to reach your goal.
Name – Neelam Jaiswal
Selected In – BOM(manipal),RBI Assistant(Delhi region),IBPS PO(Allahabad Bank),IBPS Clerk (PNB)
My native is UP but born and brought up in Imphal(Manipur).After +2 I have been staying far from my family to make my career and used to go home once in a year or so.
After completing my B.tech(EEE) from Rajasthan in 2012 got off campus selection and did job for 2 and a half year.I was working as Quality Engg in an industrial sector but not at all satisfied with salary and Company as well. I always wanted something ‘Bigger and Better’ ,meanwhile I gave interviews in big companies such as Panasonic, General Electric, Accenture etc but always get rejected in last round .
In 2014 one of my friend told me about bank exams, without giving a 2nd thought I put my step forward for this. I joined coaching in Gurgaon ,started preparing with job itself but didn’t get time for self-study as my company was in manesar (Gurgaon).
And then in 2014 ending I left job and started preparing with full energy, attention and concentration(my family always supported me financially but somewhere I also need moral support which I did it for myself.
Exams Appeared By Year wise
- SBI PO,IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk (didn’t reach even near the cut-off)
- BOB Manipal , UIIC Assistant, Syndicate Manipal, SBI PO(can’t clear even pre),IBPS PO(cleared mains but not in the final list),IBPS Clerk (not cleared),RRB PO(mains not cleared),RRB Assistant (cleared mains but not in the final list).
- After so many failure I was so dejected but still stood again .Then started from the scratch ,analysed my mistakes “ I COULD ACCEPT FAILURE AT ONCE, BUT I CANNOT ACCEPT NOT TRYING”
- SBI PO-Could not appear because of health problem
- BOM manipal, IBPS PO, IBPS clerk and RBI Assistant – Got final selection
- RRB PO – Missed merit list by 1.5 marks and RRB Assistant – can’t appear as it was in Mathura evening shift and next day I had my IBPS PO mains in Delhi in the morning.
Find the below strategy which I followed-
- I maintain one diary in which I write my schedule of each subject how much time to give each subject , what to revise on that particular day. I finish it off till I go to bed each day .This keep us more synchronised , focused and stress free.
- one a day ,at least 10 vocabulary each day (for this I kept small white board in my room write words daily with meaning and some small tricks just to remember) and guys this really worked for me ,as we see it all day so automatically it get memorised.
- Sunday was a revision day for me, revise all the vocabularies. Editorial reading is a must it increases our reading speed and understanding skills as well which helps us in each subject, I practice quizzes each day without a skip from BA and few other sites(I never wasted my time by chit chatting in comment section)
- Focus on your accuracy this will increase your confidence and speed will automatically increase. Maintain accuracy from your home itself.
Try to see positive in every situation , make this your habit and “believe in yourself so much that people have no other choice except believing in you”
At last thanks to my parent and God
We are happy that we could also become a part of your succcess journey. All the best Neelam Jaiswal from AC team team for your future. Keep rocking 🙂