Hello friends !!!!!
One of our reader Padmamanikandan has shared his success story with us. You can learn from his experience and keep hard working and hoping for the best.
Position: IBPS Clerk(Canara Bank)
I want to share my success story not bcs i am succeeded, i want share my story for those who studied schooling through their mother tongue medium can achieve the success.
- I am PADMAMANIKANDAN P, am BE EEE graduate, i passed on 2013 after that i got job in MUMBAI in core filed powerplant as a trainee. so i grabbed that opportunity, that time i didnt even know Hindi also. but i went with guts to learn Hindi. i worked there for 2.5 years. at verge of promotion and salary increment i felt private company is not for me. so i resigned my job on 2015 December.
- Then i started preparing for bank exams, i joined classes in chennai where i completed my graduation that time some of my friends got job in Banking sector they gave encouragement.
- After 2 month of classes i gave my 1st exam IRDA PRE which was very easy(that time i felt very difficult) i failed in that exam. In that evening i talked to myself in-front of a mirror. The classes are not enough for cracking exams.
- Then my friend told me about AFFAIRS CLOUD then checked AC website which has all round preparation guide banking exams. then i stopped my classes and started preparing on my own with AC. I started with topic by topic coverage.
- During this time i have faced many failures and close margin missed opportunity. But i never gave up. I was determined to became a banker so i put my hard work, Now i am a banker.
- I missed my IBPS PO by 1 mark got IBPS clerk in canara bank.
SO guys what i am saying is Hard work never fails. There is a saying in mother tongue(TAMIL) “KADAMAI SEI PALANAI ETHIR PARATHAE” which means do ur duty dont expect the benefits. so put your efforts you will succeed.
Thank you !!!!
We are happy that we could also become a part of your succcess journey. All the best Padmamanikandan from AC team team for your future. Keep rocking 🙂