IBPS Clerk Prelim exam 2016 has started from day. It is scheduled on Nov 26, Nov 27, Dec 3 and Dec 4 in 4 shifts per day. The overall exam was easy. Those who were prepared well did not face much problem. The same pattern was followed in 2nd shift also as expected. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||18 – 23|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||18 – 25|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||14 – 17|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. DI is easy. The topics were
- Simplification/Approximation – 15 questions (easy)
- Number series – 5 questions (easy)
- Data Interpretation – 1 set (5 questions)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Profit/Loss, Mixture and Alligation, Mensuration – 10 questions (easy to moderate)
This section contained 3 puzzles. Today there were no syllogism questions. Also solving 1 puzzle out of 3 plus all other questions in Reasoning section is just enough.
- Inequalities – 5 questions (easy)
- Alphabet coding – 5 questions(easy)
- Alphanumeric Series– 5 questions (easy)
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 3 sets (15 questions) (easy to moderate)
- Miscellaneous – 5 questions (easy)
English section was moderate. There were no parajumbles and fill in the blanks today.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions) (story based)
- Cloze test – 10 questions (moderate)
- Error spotting – 10 questions (easy to moderate)