Hello Aspirants, Welcome to Online English Section in AffairsCloud.com. We are starting IBPS Clerk course 2015 and we are creating sample questions in English language, type of which will be asked in IBPS Clerk Main Exam!!!
Stratus – IBPS Clerk Course 2015
- In the eyes of Indian________gods residing in temples are legal_________
(1) Police, action
(2) Leadership, course
(3) Railway, Guidance
(4) Students, work
(5) law, entities(5) law, entities
- The managing committee officials gave the________That they would look________the matter.
(1) Direction, down upon
(2) Indication, to
(3) Assurance, into
(4) liberation, for
(5) Hesitation, at(3) Assurance, into
- Villagers________a dozen vehicles and_________traffic for hours.
1) shoot, diverted
2) Digressed, allowed
3) Maintained, veiled
4) damaged, blocked
5) Viewed, addressed4) damaged, blocked
- A number of scientists in the country think that they are on the ________ of a major ________.
1) centre, achievement
2) gateway, breakthrough
3) periphery, success
4) threshold, overhaul
5) frontier, experimentation2) gateway, breakthrough
- Diseases are easily ________ through ________ with infected animals.
1) transferred, affinity
2) transported, closeness
3) transplanted, serving
4) transmitted, contact
5) generated, entertainment4) transmitted, contact
- You must ________ your house in order before you________ to offer advice to others.
1) set, venture
2) arrange, proceed
3) organise, preach
4) adjust, think
5) maintain, dare1) set, venture
- The Indian government should take ________ ________ to check terrorist activities in Jammu & Kashmir.
1) bold, policy
2) urgent, measurement
3) firm, steps
4) courageous, activities
5) concrete, deployment3) firm, steps
- India’s relations with Pakistan are once again at ________ ________.
1) unprecedented, tense
2) abnormal, hostility
3) dispute, stages
4) conflict, position
5) low, ebb5) low, ebb
- In mature democracies, ________ of national importance are ________ without a trace of politics.
1) policies, enacted
2) concern, subjected
3) issues, drawn
4) cases, looked
5) matters, debated5) matters, debated
- If a government loses its ________ in the legislature, it should ________ gracefully and allow the opposition to form a new government.
1) confidence, admit
2) majority, quit
3) grip, react
4) command, manage
5) monopoly, compromise2) majority, quit