Hello Aspirants, Welcome to Online English Section in AffairsCloud.com. We are starting IBPS Clerk course 2015 and we are creating sample questions in English, type of which will be asked in IBPS Clerk Main Exam!!!
Stratus – IBPS Clerk Course 2015
IBPS Clerk Daily Test Questions
IBPS Clerk Practice Test Questions
- What is interesting is that despite the show being set in a lower middle class household, the__________of class hierarchies is strong.
A. 1 affirmation
B. 2 contraversion
C. 3 reaffirmation
D. 4 conversation
5. E None of theseC. 3 reaffirmation
- The problem is that humour in much of Indian mass media is about__________at others.
A. 1 Gazing
B. 2 laughing
C. 3 talking
D. 4 Crying
5. E None of theseB. 2 laughing
- Trade relations between the two countries are__________, with India leapfrogging to become the third largest investor in Britain after the U.S. and France.
A. 1 ceasing
B. 2 Thriving
C. 3 decreasing
D. 4 flourishing
5. E None of theseD. 4 flourishing
- Trade relations is_________a big success story, but it needs to be seen in perspective in order not to be carried away by some of the hype around it.
A. 1 probably
B. 2 arguably
C. 3 agreealbly
D. 4 hurriedly
5. E None of theseB. 2 arguably
- One way of looking at it could be that landless households which rely on casual manual_________are poor — that‘s nearly 30 per cent of households.
A. 1 labour
B. 2 worker
C. 3 employer
D. 4 manager
5. E None of theseA. 1 labour
- The emphasis has to be on the importance of the purpose and not on the___________importance of the participants working together to achieve the purpose.
A. 1 likable
B. 2 unlike
C. 3 comparative
D. 4 unequal
5. E None of theseC. 3 comparative
- Still, it is an impressive effort which Prime Minister David Cameron and his ministers_________ lose an opportunity to highlight.
A. 1 seldom
B. 2 suddenly
C. 3 frequent
D. 4 often
5. E None of theseA. 1 seldom
- The National Sample Survey Office‘s regular nationally representative surveys collect information of land and asset ownership,_________expenditure and nature of employment.
A. 1 depletion
B. 2 consumption
C. 3 starvation
D. 4 assumption
5. E None of theseB. 2 consumption
- What a state decides constitutes poverty or__________is a call it must take not by the size of its financial reserves alone, but by its moral values.
A. 1 peace
B. 2 felicity
C. 3 difficulty
D. 4 calm
5. E None of theseC. 3 difficulty
- Caste has never been proxy for class or deprivation in India; it constitutes a distinct kind of embedded_________that often transcends class.
A. 1 intolerance
B. 2 fairness
C. 3 tolerance
D. 4 discrimination
5. E None of theseD. 4 discrimination
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification