Welcome to Online English Test in AffairsCloud.com. We are starting Cumulus Course for IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam and we are creating sample questions in English section, this type of Question will be asked in IBPS Clerk Mains !!!
Click Here to View Cumulus Course : IBPS Clerk 2017 Mains
IBPS Clerk Mains 2017: GA Test – 7 PM Every Day
IBPS Clerk Mains 2017: Reasoning Test– 8 PM Every Day
IBPS Clerk Mains 2017: Quants Test– 9 PM Every Day
IBPS Clerk Mains 2017: English Test– 10 PM Every Day
Help:- Share Our IBPS Clerk 2017 Course page to your Friends & FB Groups
0 of 10 questions completed
All the Best
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- English 0%
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 pointsCategory: English
Directions: Which of the following words given below each question would provide the most appropriate meaning of the phrase given in bold in the following sentences?
The membership FELL OFF dramatically when the chairperson resigned.Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 pointsCategory: English
I was away for a few days, so they had to get someone to FILL IN FOR me.Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 pointsCategory: English
I went to the library to FIND OUT all I could about the life and work of Joe Meek.Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 pointsCategory: English
The report FOCUSES ON the company’s weak points.Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 pointsCategory: English
He FROWNS ON people making personal calls at work.Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 pointsCategory: English
GET AFTER her and give her the message before she leaves the building.Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 pointsCategory: English
His boss is always GETTING AT him for arriving late.Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 pointsCategory: English
The robbers GOT AWAY in a stolen car, which the police later found abandoned.Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 pointsCategory: English
There’s a nasty rumour GOING ROUND about them.Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 pointsCategory: English
I’m going to take some work home because I haven’t managed to GET THROUGH it all today.Correct
- Click view Questions button to view Explanation
- Note:- We are providing unique questions for you to practice well, have a try !!
- Ask your doubt in comment section, AC Mod’s ll clear your doubts in caring way.
- Share your Marks in Comment Sections
- If you find any mistake, please tell us in the comment section.