This is Puneet Gandhi.I’m here to share my success story.I am selected in IBPS Clerk in Bank of India, RRB clerk in Saurashtra grameen bank.
- I belong to very poor family, honestly saying this was not possible without my mom. So I dedicate this to my mother.My struggle is only 1% of her struggle for my success, my selection.So ye meri nhi meri mom ki success story hui.
- I’m a commerce post graduate. I was persuing CA earlier but due to some reason I quit CA. From 2016 I started giving bank exams. In 2016 I’ve cleared all prelims, but not even a single Mains. Because my GK was very weak.After that I worked hard on my weaknesses like GK and English.
- In 2017 I cleared all exams I’ve given. All pre, all 4 Mains. I’ve never failed In preliminary exams till now even after not giving a single online test.
- Our coaching centre JB classes provided us top quality material for Reasoning, Quant and English to clear prelims
Exams in 2016:
- Cleared all pre, but out in Mains.
Exams in 2017:
- RRB PO- Out in final cut off by 2.55 (Got 51.65,Cut off 54.2)
- RRB clerk- Selected in Saurashtra grameen bank
- IBPS PO- Out in final cut off by 1.73,(Got 45.31, cut off 47.04)
- IBPS Clerk- Selected in Bank of India
My tips for every aspirant who couldn’t clear this time
Reasoning: Focus more on puzzles, in pre. Minimum 4 puzzles you will find. And In mains mostly questions are asked in form of Puzzles.
Quants: Clear you basics, then practice more on D.I., series, Approx. , for pre..
For mains you should practice Percentage, Interest, D.I… and increase speed in calculation.
English: Read financial articles daily, focus more on Vocab.
GK: I prefer AffairsCloud for daily GK and quiz, and for the last 15 days before mains capsule is best.
Banking: This is the most important subject and you should have the banking knowledge very deeply.
- For this I prefer Gradeup quizes for banking, and AffairsCloud. Watch SOME youtube videos for Banking.
- In preliminary they check your speed and In Mains, they check your patience level.
So be prepare for Both.Okay thats all,I wish you all the best for the upcoming exams.
WHEN YOU WANT TO SUCCEED AS BAD AS YOU WANT TO BREATHE, THEN YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL