California based giant HP unveiled world’s thinnest HP Spectre Notebook weighing 1 kg and as thin as 10.4 mm and Elite x3 a 5.96 inch touchscreen device that will enable users to connect seamlessly to a separate screen, mouse and keyboard.
- The third product launched by the company HP Elite Book Folio is the thinnest and lightest business notebook with 4 mm thickness and weighs under 1 kg.
World Thinnest Laptop:
- The 13-inch CNC machined aluminium chassis as thin as an AAA-battery at just 10.4 mm, making it a trimmer computing option than other slender machines like Lenovo’s latestYoga is 9 mm, the ASUS Zen book UX305FA (12.3 mm) and even the newest MacBook at 13.1 mm.
- The Spectre is built from carbon fiber and aluminium with a black and copper colour scheme.
- The full HD IPS display is shielded by edgetoedge Gorilla Glass and rests on piston-driven hinges, with dual Bang and Olufsen speakers flanking the backlit keyboard and glass track pad.
- The new calling device, HP Elite x3, is built for business mobile device and runs on Windows 10.
- HP Elite x3 bridges phablet, laptop and desktop to enable users to run key productivity apps across these different experiences seamlessly.
- The first true Hewlett Packard personal computer, HP-85 was introduced into the market only in 1980.