On February 11, 2021, Haryana’s MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) Department signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with 3 e-commerce firms namely ‘eBay’, ‘Power2SME’ & ‘Tradeindia.com’ to enable Global reach for the products manufactured by Haryana’s MSMEs. It will help artisans producing traditional products to get fair prices for their crafts.
- The MoUs were signed by Vikas Gupta, Director General of Haryana’s MSME Department & representatives of the respective companies.
- The 3 companies will conduct training and workshops in all districts of Haryana to spread awareness among entrepreneurs about the benefits of e-commerce & listing their products online.
- The initiative will strengthen Government’s vision of ‘Atma Nirbhar Bharat’ and will also increase the exports of our country.
Benefits to Haryana:
- It will strengthen the ecosystem of more than 2 Lakh MSMEs in Haryana
- It will also promote inclusive & balance regional development in the state
- Enable Traditional artisans in remote parts of the state to get market for their products at both National & International levels.
Recent Related News:
i.On 4th August 2020, Manohar Lal Khattar, the Chief Minister of Haryana launched a unique identity card, the Parivar Pehchan Patras (PPP), an initiative of the state government developed by the team CMO for effective and efficient delivery of central and state schemes to the people in a transparent way.
Governor – Satyadeo Narain Arya
Lakes – Badkhal Lake, Blue Bird Lake, Karna Lake