Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has approved a proposal of the State Transport department to implement a new “NCR Taxi Scheme 2016” in 13 districts of the state falling in the National Capital Region.
This scheme would be implemented in the Districts of
- Jind and
Licensing Liability :-
The licenses to operate this NCR Taxi would be granted under sections 74 and 76 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- The license would be granted to an individual or firm or society or company including IT based aggregator registered under Haryana Societies Registration Act 2012 in case of firms and societies and the Companies Act 2013 in case of a company formed to provide public transport services.
- The licensee would ensure adequate parking facility for the vehicle and the GPS or GPRS device is fitted in the vehicle.
- In case of group category, the licensee will ensure availability of adequate parking space for all taxis and have a registered office in Haryana and details of its office including telephone number e-mail ID and details of office in charge will be provided to the Transport Department at the time of application.
- If the individual licensee attaches his vehicle with the group category licensee, he or she ensure that the GPS or GPRS device is connected with the control room of the licensee while the taxi is on hire.
- Sultanpur National Park – Guragon,
- Kalesar National Park – Yamuna Nagar