In order to make Haryana ‘Berojgar Mukt, Rozgar Yukt’ by 2024 on the lines of Atmanirbhar Bharat, the Chief Minister (CM) of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar launched ‘Har Hith store’ scheme to encourage youth towards self-employment. The launch of the scheme was made by inaugurating a store during a programme held at Panchkula, Haryana.
- As a part of the scheme a chain of grocery shops will be opened in rural and urban areas to sell the best quality daily-needs products at reasonable prices.
- In this regard, Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited (HAICL) inked terms of trade (TOT) with 51 corporate houses which will provide their quality products to these stores, along with IT (Information Technology) support system.
- The CM also launched the Franchise Policy under which, those interested can apply as per the terms and conditions.
Who will benefit under this scheme:
The stores under a part of scheme will provide a platform to youth franchisees as well as micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), government cooperative institutions, FPOs (farmer producer organisations) and self help groups (SHGs) to increase their business.
- Preference will be given to those verified under Mukhyamantri Parivar Uthan Yojana, and also to the young members of families having annual income less than Rs 1.80 lakh and verified under Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme.
i.1,500 stores will be opened in rural areas and 500 in urban areas in the first phase and 5,000 stores in the second phase.
- The target is to open 100 stores in two months.
ii.HAICL will allot one franchise of 200 sq ft area for a village with a population of 3,000.
iii.The franchisee partner who sells products worth Rs 1,50,000 will earn a marginal profit of 10 per cent, that is Rs 15,000.A monthly income of at least Rs 15,000 will be ensured for members under the Mukhyamantri Parivar Uthan Yojana and operating these stores.
iv.If the applicant of the franchise is financially weak, the state government will provide loan facility under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana without any guarantee.
Recent Related News:
On occasion of the World Environment Day (i.e. June 5) Haryana Chief Minister launched ‘Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme (PVDPS)’, which is the 1st of its kind initiative in India and Oxy Van (Oxygen Forests) initiative.
Governor– Bandaru Dattatreya
National Parks– Sultanpur National Park, and Kalesar National Park