- The initiative has been started with Rs 768 crore in bank accounts of 12,247 MSME units and Rs 601 crore aids to industrial units including textile industry in Gujarat.
- After the entire process of framing the government resolution the package will be implemented in a week.
- The MSMEs in the state also get the utmost benefits under the Prime Ministers ‘Atma Nirbhar Bharat’ package.
- Under this package, in just two weeks Rs 8,200 crore has been sanctioned by accepting loan applications of 1.3 lakh units in Gujarat.
- The government of Gujarat is committed to restore the former vibrancy of the state with an aim ‘Jaan hai to Jahaan Hai’.
Governor: Acharya Devvrat