On June 26, The Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani launched the online aid initiative ‘At One Click’ with Rs 1,369 crore for around 13000 Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) (i.e. MSMEs and textile industries) in Gujarat.
- The initiative has been started with Rs 768 crore in bank accounts of 12,247 MSME units and Rs 601 crore aids to industrial units including textile industry in Gujarat.
- After the entire process of framing the government resolution the package will be implemented in a week.
- The MSMEs in the state also get the utmost benefits under the Prime Ministers ‘Atma Nirbhar Bharat’ package.
- Under this package, in just two weeks Rs 8,200 crore has been sanctioned by accepting loan applications of 1.3 lakh units in Gujarat.
- The government of Gujarat is committed to restore the former vibrancy of the state with an aim ‘Jaan hai to Jahaan Hai’.
Governor: Acharya Devvrat
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification