Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to World Gk(Term of President) !!!
- The Term of President of Algeria is
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.5 years
President The head of the executive branch of Algeria is an elected president for aterm of five years.
- The Tenure of the Venezuela’s President is how many years ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Seven Years
The President of Venezuela is elected for a six-year term by direct election
- The Swiss President is elected by the Federal Assembly from the Federal Council for a term of
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.One Year
The President is elected by the Federal Assembly from the Federal Council for a term of one year.
- What is the term length of South Sudan’s President ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.No limit
The term limit is not fixed for the president of South Sudan
- The tenure of the Kyrgyzstan’s president is
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Six Years
The President is directly elected for no more than one six-year term by the Kyrgyz electorate.
- The president of Israel is elected to a term of
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.7 years
The President of the State of Israel is the head of state of Israel .The president is elected to a term of seven years
- The term length of Belgium’s President is
5.None of theseAnswer – 5.None of these
Elections in Belgium are organised for legislative bodies only, and not for executive functions.
- What is the term length of Nauru’s President ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.3 years
The President of Nauru is elected by Parliament from among its members and is both the head of state and head of government of Nauru
- What is the term length of President of USA ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.4 years
The President of the United States of America (POTUS) is the elected head of state and head of government of the United States.The term length is 4 years
- The President of Egypt is elected for a ……………..term
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.six-year
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi is preparing to amend his country’s constitution to extend his term as president to six years from the constitutionally mandated four years.