Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to World Gk(Parliament of Countries) !!!
- Majlis Al Shura is the parliament of which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer –1.Saudi Arabia
The Consultative Assembly of Saudi Arabia, also known as Majlis as-Shura or Shura Council
- …………………. is the parliament of Russia
1.Chamber of Deputies
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Duma
The State Duma is the Federal Assembly of Russia
- Dewan Rakyat and Dewan Negara are the parliament of …………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Malaysia
The Parliament of Malaysia is the national legislature of Malaysia, based on the Westminster system. The bicameralparliament consists of the Dewan Rakyat (House of Representatives) and the Dewan Negara (Senate). The Yang di-Pertuan Agong (King) as the Head of State is the third component of Parliament.
- Which of the following is the parliament of Bhutan ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Tsogdu
The Tshogdu was the unicameral legislature of Bhutan until 31 July 2007
- Majlis Watani is the parliament of which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Sudan
Sudan (Republic of Sudan) has Bicameral parliament with legislated seats in the Majlis Watani / National Assembly
- Grand National Assembly is the parliament of ……………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Turkey
The Grand National Assembly of Turkey usually referred to simply as the TBMM or Parliament
- ……………………. is the parliament of Germany
1.Federal Council and House of Representative
2 Dewan Rakyat and Dewan Negara
3.National Assembly and Senate
4.Bundestag and Bundesrat
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Bundestag and Bundesrat
Germany has a bicameral parliament. The two chambers are the Bundestag (Federal Diet or lower house) and the Bundesrat (Federal Council or upper house).
- Chamber of Deputies and Senate are the parliament of ………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Italy
The Italian Parliament is the national parliament of theItalian Republic. It is a bicameral legislature with 945 elected members.It is composed of the Chamber of Deputies, with 630 members (deputati), and the Senate
- Which of the following is the parliament of Bahrain ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Consultative CouncilExplanation :
The Consultative Council (Majlis al-shura) is the name given to the upper house of the National Assembly, the main legislative body of Bahrain.
- Chamber of Deputies and Senate is the parliament of which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Chile
The National Congress of Chile is a bicameral legislature comprising a Chamber of Deputies (Lower House) of 120 members and the Senate (Upper House) composed of 38 lawmakers.