Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to World GK(World Organizations) !!!
- Wide Fund for Nature is an international non-governmental organization founded on April 29, 1961, its headquarters in ………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Gland
The World Wide Fund for Nature is an international non-governmental organization founded on April 29, 1961, working in the field of the biodiversity conservation, and the reduction of humanity’s footprint on the environment.
Headquarters: Gland, Switzerland
- The G-20 was founded in ………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.1999
The G-20 was founded in 1999. The Group of Twenty is an international forum for the governments and central bank governors from 20 major economies.
- Which of the following country is not included in G-20 forum ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Pakistan
The members include 19 individual countries Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China,France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan,
South Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States—along with the European Union (EU).
- International Hockey Federation is commonly known by the acronym FIH headquarters are located in …………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Switzerland
International Hockey Federation is commonly known by the acronym FIH is the international governing body of field hockey and indoor field hockey. Its headquarters are located in Lausanne, Switzerland
- How many countries are included in the Peace and Security Council ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.15
The Peace and Security Council is the organ of the African Union in charge of enforcing union decisions. It is patterned somewhat after the United Nations Security Council.It consist of 15 countries as its member.
HQ – Addis Ababa
- Which country is recently suspended from G-8 forum ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Russia
The Group of Eight (currently known as Group of Seven) is a governmental political forum. It was originally formed by six leading industrial countries and subsequently extended with two additional members – one of which, Russia, has been suspended.Since 2014 in effect it comprises seven nations and the European Union.
- The Asian Football Confederation(AFC) is the governing body of association football in ……………………..
1.Asia and Africa
2.Asia and Australia.
3.Asia and America
4.All of these
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Asia and Australia.
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) is the governing body of association football in Asia and Australia. It has 47 member countries, mostly located on the Asian and Australian continent but excluding all the transcontinental countries with territory in both Europe and Asia, which are members of UEFA
Headquarters- Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
- The Bank for International Settlements(BIS) is an international company limited by shares owned by central banks.Its HQ located in
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Basel
The Bank for International Settlements is an international company limited by shares owned by central banks which “fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks”
Headquarters: Basel, Switzerland
- The International Tennis Federation (ITF) is the governing body of world tennis,its headquarters in
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.London
The International Tennis Federation (ITF) is the governing body of world tennis, made up of 210 national tennis associations or corresponding organizations of independent countries or territories
Headquarters-London, England, UK
- Which country is included in the G – 7 forum ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.France
The Group of 7 (G7) is a group consisting of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The European Union is also represented within the G7. These countries are the seven major advanced economies as reported by the International Monetary Fund