Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to World Gk(World History) !!!
- India celebrated Independence Day on ………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.15th August
India celebrates Independence Day on August 15 each year. India became an independent nation on August 15, 1947.
- Sri Lanka officially gained its independence in which year ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.1948
Sri Lanka officially gained its independence on February 4th, 1948 as a self-governing
- Pakistan celebrated its Independence day on ………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.14th August
On 14 August 1947, the new Dominion of Pakistan became independent.
- The independence of Bangladesh was declared in
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.1971
The independence of Bangladesh was declared on 26 March 1971
- Which country gained Independence in 2006 ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Montenegro
An independence referendum was held in Montenegro on 21 May 2006
- South Sudan got Independence in which year ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.2011
South Sudan officially the Republic of South Sudan, is a landlocked country in north eastern Africa that gained its independence in 2011
- Which country gained Independence in 1945 ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Indonesia
Indonesia gained independence in 1945 after Japan destroyed the Dutch administration and due to the constant international pressure on the Netherlands.
- Zimbabwe got Independence in ……………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.1980
Following the Lancaster House Agreement there was a transition to majority rule in 1980,the United Kingdom ceremonially granted Zimbabwe independence on 18 April that year
- ………………….. country got Independence in 1948
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Myanmar
Independence Day is a national holiday observed in Myanmar on January 4 of every year. The date celebrates Myanmar’s Declaration of Independence from the United Kingdom on January 4, 1948.
- ……….……………….. was the first black republic in the world
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Haiti
On January 1st 1804, Jean-Jacques Dessalines, an African-born ex-slave could declare Haiti independent. It was the first black republic in the world and the first country in the Western hemisphere to abolish slavery completely.