Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for Banking exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions related to Science & Technology !!!
- The rocket Kuaizhou-1A (KZ-1A) launched by which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.China
The rocket Kuaizhou-1A (KZ-1A) has sent three satellites into space in its first commercial mission .The rocket, carrying the satellite JL-1 and two CubeSats XY-S1 and Caton-1, blasted off from northwestern China’s Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center
- Pinaka is a multiple rocket launcher inducted into ____________
4.All of these
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Indian Army
Pinaka is a multiple rocket launcher produced in India and developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) for the Indian Army. The system has a maximum range of 40 km for Mark-I and 65 km for Mark-II
- Which become India’s first warship to have ATM onboard ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.INS Vikramaditya
India’s biggest aircraft carrier ship INS Vikramaditya is set to make history by the becoming the nation’s first warship to have an ATM onboard the vessel via satellite.
- Which country has launched its first military communications satellite Kirameki-2 ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Japan
Japan launched Kirameki-2 communications satellite, which will enable it to quickly share information about ballistic missiles launched by North Korea or videos of Japanese troops deployed overseas.
- Surface-to- surface ballistic missile (SSM) ‘Ababeel’ is related with which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Pakistan
Pakistan successfully conducted the first test flight of the ‘Ababeel’ surface-to- surface ballistic missile (SSM) capable of carrying a nuclear warhead up to 2,200 kms.
- ________________ was India’s first dedicated multi-wavelength space observatory
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Astrosat
Astrosat is India’s first dedicated multi-wavelength space observatory. It was launched on a PSLV-XL on 28 September 2015.
- INS____________ becomes India’s first ship to go green
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Sarvekshak
Indian Navy’s survey vessel INS Sarvekshak, based at the Southern Naval Command in Kochi became the first naval ship to go green by installing a solar power system on board
- In February 2017, ISRO launched Cartosat-2 series satellite with how many satellites ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.104
Indian Space Research Organisation’s (Isro) workhorse Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) carry a record 104 satellites in a single mission on 15 February from the space centre at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
- India Vetiver Network (INVN) has launched in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Tamil Nadu
India Vetiver Network (INVN) has been launched at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. INVN is a not-for-profit scientific network to promote vetiver in India.
- The weather satellite INSAT-3DR was launched in which year ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.2016Explanation :
INSAT-3DR is an Indian weather satellite built by the Indian Space Research Organisation and operated by the Indian National Satellite System