Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Indian Polity) !!!
- The first general election of India held in …………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.1951
The Indian general election of 1951–52 elected the first Lok Sabha since India became independent in August 1947.Until this point, the Indian Constituent Assembly had served as an interim legislature.
- Who was the Ex-Officio Chairman of Rajya Sabha ?
1.Speaker of Lok Sabha
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Vice President
Vice President was the Ex-Officio Chairman of Rajya Sabha under Article 89.
- How many joint setting have been held in the history of Indian Parliament till now ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.3
So far joint setting have been held thrice in the history of Indian Parliament – 1960, 1977 and 2002.
- The Bills may be classified under …………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Four heads
The Bills may be classified under four heads – Ordinary, Money, Financial and Constitutional Amendment Bills
- Which of the following can’t be introduced in the Rajya Sabha ?
3.Constitutional Amendment Bill
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Money Bill
Money Bill can’t be introduced in the Rajya Sabha, remaining bills are can be introduced in either houses of the Parliament
- Every ordinary bill has to pass through ………………. stages in the Parliament
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.5
Every ordinary bill has to pass through 5 stages in the Parliament.First reading, Second reading, Third Reading, Bill in the second House and Assent to the President.
- The budget is a statement of the estimated receipts and expenditure of the government of India in a financial year, which begins on ………………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.1st April
The budget is a statement of the estimated receipts and expenditure of the government of India in a financial year, which begins on 1st April and ends on 31st March
- Adhoc Committees are created for ………………………..
1.a temporary period
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.a temporary period
Adhoc Committees are created for a temporary period. Special or ad hoc committees are temporary committees established by the board of directors to address a specific issue
- The Public Accounts Committee was set up first in ………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.1921
The Public Accounts Committee was set up first in 1921 under the provisions of the GOI Act 1919.At present it consisits of 22 members.
- Under ……………………….. the constitution declares Delhi as the seat of the Supreme Court
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Article 130
Under Article 130 the constitution declares Delhi as the seat of the Supreme Court. But it authorises the CJI to appoint any other places as seat of the Supreme Court
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification