Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to India Gk(Indian History) !!!
- First Buddhist council is held at ……………
5.None of theseAnswer –
The First Buddhist council was convened just after the Buddha’s passing away in 404 BCE. Description. The Saptaparni Cave in Rajgir, where the First Buddhist Council may have been held.
- Who was the 24th Tirthankara ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Mahavira
Mahavira. 24th Jain Tirthankara. Mahāvīra. The famous idol of Mahavira at Shri Mahavirji, Rajasthan.
- The Chinese Pilgrim Hiuen Tsang was visited India during whose period ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Harsha
Hiuen-Tsang (or Yuan Chwang), a Chinese Pilgrim, visited India during the reign of Harsha
- Zend Avesta is the holy book of
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Parsi
The Avesta is the primary collection of religious texts of Zoroastrianism(Parsi), composed in the otherwise unrecorded Avestan language.
- Jain Temple of Dilwara was built by
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Vimala Shah
The first Jain temple of Dilwara,the Vimala Vasahi was built in 1032A.D. by Vimala Shah
- The biography of Chalukya King VikramdevaVI ‘ Vikramdeva Charita’ was compiled by whom ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Bilhana
Kavi Bilhana was an 11th-century Kashmiri poet.
- First battle of Tarain was held in …………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.1191
The Battles of Tarain, also known as the Battles of Taraori, were fought in 1191and 1192 near the town of Tarain (Taraori), near Thanesar in present-day Haryana, between a Ghurid force led by Mu’izz al-Din and a Chauhan Rajput army led by Prithviraj Chauhan.
- Alai Darwaza is located in …………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.New Delhi
The Alai Darwaza is a magnificent gateway built by Ala-ud-din Khilji of the Delhi Sultanate, having exquisite inlaid marble decorations and latticed stone screens. built to honor the Sufi saint Qutbuddin Bakhtiar Kaki.
- Which dynasty is considered as the first Afghan dynasty ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Lodhi dynasty
The Lodi dynasty was an Afghan Pashtun dynasty that ruled Delhi Sultanate from 1451 to 1526. It was founded by Bahlul Khan Lodi when he replaced the Sayyid dynasty
- Astha Pradhan consists of how many ministers ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.8
The Ashta Pradhan was a council of eight ministers that administered the Maratha empire.