Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to India Gk(Indian History) !!!
- The Oldest evidence of animal husbandry has been found from
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Bogor
The Oldest evidence of animal husbandry has been found from Bogor
- The first Buddhist council was held at ……………………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Rajagriha
First Buddhist council was held at Rajagriha, the capital of Magadha state
- Who is considered as the author of Hindu law ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Manu
In Indian mythology Manu is the first man and the legendary author of an important Sanskrit code of law. He is the author of Hindu law
- The Jatakas are the sacred texts of ……………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Bhuddhism
Jataka is the state of survival and the name of one of the sacred booksof the Buddhists.
- Which of the following book authored by Magasthenes ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Indica
Indica was written by Megasthenes. Megasthenes gave an account of India in his book Indica.
- Who gave the slogan of ‘Live and let live’ ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Lord Mahavira
‘Live and let live’ one of the most famous slogan was introduced in this world by none other than Lord Mahavira
- During which period was the standing statue of Buddha made ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Kushana
Standing statue of Buddha made during Kushana period
- The Founder of Mughal Empire was ……………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Babur
Portrait of Mughal Emperor Zahir ud-Din Mohammad (Babur). full name, zahiruddin.He founded the Mughal Empire in the Hindustan.
- Which of the following is not a sect of Buddhism ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Digambar
Three dominant strains of Buddhism: Theravada, Mahayana, and Vajrayana. Jainism is divided into two sects Digambara and Svetambara
- Who started the Saka Era ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Kanishka
The zero year of Saka era (also Shalivahana era) began in 78 It is variously alleged to have been founded by King Kaniṣka.