Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Indian Economy) !!!
- The magazine ‘Panchayat Darpan’ launched to monitor the progress of which Yojana?
2.Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
3.Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
4.Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
Rural Development Minister Chaudhary Birender Singh launched ‘Panchayat Darpan’ magazine to monitor the progress of the Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana. It will act as a mirror of all the development activities in the village panchayats.
- What is the name of the scheme launched by Ministry o/f Rural Development to offer employment to tribal youth in 24 Naxal -affected districts
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Roshni
The Ministry of Rural Development on 7 June 2013 launched a new skill development scheme designed to offer employment to tribal youth in 24 Naxal -affected districts.
The scheme, which is named Roshni is supposed to provide training and employment to an anticipated 50000 youth in the 10-35 years age group, for a period of three years.
- How many members in one self-help group (SHG) ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.10-20
A self-help group (SHG) is a village-based financial intermediary committee usually composed of 10–20 local women or men.
- The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme was launched in which year to provides food, preschool education, and primary healthcare to children under 6 years of age and their mothers ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.1975
The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme is one of the major flagship programmes launched in 1975 in 33 blocks by the Government of India.
- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) was instituted by which of the following ?
3.Governmnet of India
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.NABARD
Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) was instituted in NABARD with an announcement in the Union Budget 1995-96.
- Which web portal was portal to monitor progress and implementation of the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY) ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.SAMANVAY
Union Rural Development Minister Chaudhary Birender Singh launched ‘SAMANVAY’ web portal to monitor progress and implementation of the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY) for development of Gram Panchayats.
- The Soil Health Card was first introduced in which state of India by PM Narendra Modi ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Rajasthan
Soil Health Card – A Tool For Agri Revolution. Launched by the central government in February 2015, the scheme is tailor-made to issue ‘Soil card’ to farmers which will carry crop-wise recommendations of nutrients and fertilizers required for the individual farms.
- Which year is the deadline for completion of PMGSY(Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana) ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.2019
The government has forwarded the target date by three years from 2022 to 2019 to achieve complete rural connectivity through all-weather roads under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana, PMGSY
- National Rurban Mission was launched by PM Modi in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Chhattisgarh
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi,launched the National Rurban Mission from Kurubhat, in Rajnandgaon district of Chhattisgarh on Feb 21, 2016
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched ‘Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan’ for
4.All of these
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Panchayati Raj
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched ‘Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan’ (Village Self Governance Campaign) to strengthen Panchayati Raj in villages and ensure social harmony in villages. It was launched on the occasion of 125th birth anniversary of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar at his birthplace at Mhow, Madhya Pradesh