Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to India Gk(Indian Culture) !!!
- Angami is a tribal groups of …………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Nagaland
The Angamis are a Naga tribe native to Nagaland state in North-East India.
- ……………………. is a tribal group of Maharashtra
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Warlis
The Warlis or Varlis are an indigenous tribe or Adivasis, living in mountainous as well as coastal areas of Maharashtra-Gujarat border and surrounding areas
- Gaddis is a tribal group of which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Himachal Pradesh
The Gaddis are a tribe living mainly in the Indian states of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir.
- Which tribal group is associated with Tamil Nadu ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Kanikar
Kanikkaran is one of the important tribes who have settled down in large tribal communities in the whole state of Kerala, India. According to 2007 census there are 19,000 Kanikkars. living in several districts of Kerala and Tamil Nadu
- Uralis is a tribal group of …………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Kerala
Uralis tribal people are mostly found on the Idukki hills of Kerala, known as God’s own land in south India
- Jharkhnad tribal group is which of the following ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Mundas
The Munda are one of the major Adivasi groups of the Jharkhandi origin
- ………………… is a tribal group of Meghalaya
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Jaintiyas
Meghalaya tribes can mainly be classified into three groups – Garos, Khasis and Pnars or Jaintias.
- Bhuja is a tribal group of ………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Madhya Pradesh
The main tribal groups in Madhya Pradesh is Bhuja
- ………..…………. is the tribal group of Assam
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Chutiya
Chutiya is one of tribal group found in the state of Assam
- The Meena is a tribe found mainly in which state ?
1.J & K
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Rajasthan
The Meena is a tribe found mainly in the Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh regions of India. Its name is also transliterated as Meenanda or Mina.