Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to India Gk(Indian Culture) !!!
- Abhaneri’ festival celebrated in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Rajasthan
A two-day Abhaneri’ festival held at the Abhaneri village in Dausa district, Rajasthan to promote rural tourism in the area.
- Which state will host a three-day bird festival from November 11 to 13, 2016 ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Goa
Goa will host a three-day bird festival from November 11 to 13, targeting audiences from both within the country as also internationally. Goa’s state bird “Bulbul” has been chosen as the logo for the festival.
- Which State Tourism government organised Spice Route Culinary Festival ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Kerala
Kerala Tourism organised Spice Route Culinary Festival. Kerala tourism and UNESCO’s cooking competition, a contest of chefs as unique as that at the Spice Route Culinary Festival required judging parameters just as creative.
- ‘Naropa 2016’ festival celebrated in
2.J & K
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.J & K
Naropa Festival Leh 2016 – ‘The Kumbh Mela of the Himalayas’ celebrated in J & K.
- ’The 2016 Youth Voters’ Festival held in Which state of India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Nagaland
The 2016 Youth Voters’ Festival will be held in Nagaland from September 5 to 9, 2016. The 5-day festival will be held under the directives of the Election Commission of India (ECI).
- The Festival Nuankhai observed by which state people ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Odisha
Nuakhai or Nuankhai is an agricultural festival mainly observed by Odisha people
- Solung is the most popular festival of which state ?
2.J & K
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Arunachal Pradesh
Solung is the most popular festival of the Adis of Arunachal Pradesh which is celebrated on September 1 every year. Though primarily an agro-based festival, it also reflects the socio-religious features of the people
- The 12-day festival Krishna Pushkaralu celebrated in
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Andhra Pradesh
Krishna Pushkaralu, the 12-day festival that comes once in every 12 years with over three crore devotees expected to take a holy dip in the river across Andhra Pradesh.
- Sajibu Cheiraoba” is the new year of which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Manipur
“Sajibu Cheiraoba” is the new year of the Meiteis of Manipur. The Sajibu Cheiraoba is a traditional festival celebrated on the first day of Sajibu month (equivalent of April) every year.
- Gudi Padwa is a festival celebrated by the people of
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Maharashtra
Gudi Padwa is a festival celebrated by the people of Maharashtra.