Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to India Gk(Indian Culture) !!!
- The Badagas are an indigenous tribal people living in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Tamil Nadu
The Badagas are an indigenous tribal people inhabiting the Nilgiri Hills of Tamil Nadu, southern India. Their language is Badaga
- Which tribal group mainly live in dense forest and hilly regions of Madhya Pradesh ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Baigas
The Baigas is a tribe mainly live in dense forest and hilly regions of Mandla, Dindori, Shahadol, Umaria, Balaghat and Amarkantak in Madhya Pradesh.
- The tribal group Lepchas related to
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Sikkim
The Lepchas are the aboriginal inhabitants of Sikkim and they are mostly settled in North Sikkim
- Which tribal group living in Meghalaya ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Garos
The Garos are indigenous people in Meghalaya, India and neighboring areas of Bangladesh like Mymensingh, Netrokona and Sylhet
- Kol are an ancient tribal community located throughout the state of
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Uttar Pradesh
Kol are an ancient tribal community, one of the original inhabitants of northern and central India. They are located throughout the states of Uttar Pradesh.
- ………………. is tribal group living in Kerala
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Moplahs
The Moplahs of Malabar forms the origin of in Malabar, and the rest of Kerala.
- The tribal group Murias living in …………….
2.J & K
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Madhya Pradesh
The Muria tribals gains ground in Madhya Pradesh’s Bastar district
- Oraons related to………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Odisha
The Oraon tribes are tribal aborigines inhabiting various states across central and eastern India, Bangladesh and Bhutan.They are living in some parts of Odisha and West Bengal
- The tribal group Sema living in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Nagaland
The Sümi or Sema Naga is one of the major Naga tribes in Nagaland
- Which tribal group is related to J & K ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Bakarwals
Bakarwal (or Bakharwal) is a nomadic tribe based in the Pir Panjal and Himalayan mountains of South Asia – J & K
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification