Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Physics) !!
- Electrometer measures ………………………
1.Electric current of high magnitude
2.Electric current of low magnitude
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Electricity
An electrometer is an electrical instrument for measuring electric charge or electrical potential difference.
- Which of the following is used to view the objects above the sea level ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Periscope
Periscope is used to view the objects above the sea level
- Stereoscope used to view the …………………… pictures
4.All of these
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.2 dimensional
Stereoscope is a device by which two photographs of the same object taken at slightly different angles are viewed together, creating an impression of depth and solidity.
- ………………………….. is an instrument for measuring the energy distribution of particular type of radiation
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Spectrometer
Spectrometer is an instrument for measuring the energy distribution of particular type of radiation.An apparatus used for recording and measuring spectra, especially as a method of analysis.
- Udometer is also known as …………….
4.All of these
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.All of these
A rain gauge (also known as an udometer, pluviometer, or an ombrometer) is a type of instrument used by meteorologists and hydrologists to gather and measure the amount of liquid precipitation over a set period of time.
- Which of the following is used to view rapidly moving objects ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Stroboscope
A stroboscope also known as a strobe, is an instrument used to make a cyclically moving object appear to be slow-moving, or stationary. It consists of either a rotating disk with slots or holes or a lamp such as a flashtube which produces brief repetitive flashes of light.
- Which of the following has the highest specific heat Capacity ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Water
Specific heat Capacity of Water is 2200 J/KgoC, Paraffin – 2200 J/KgoC, Ice – 2108 J/KgoC, Glycerine – 2436 J/KgoC
- …………………… is the boiling point of Water in Rankine Scale ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.6720
The boiling point of Water in Ranking Scale is 6720
Rankine temperature scale, temperature scale having an absolute zero, below which temperatures do not exist, and using a degree of the same size as that used by the Fahrenheit temperature scale.
- What is the nearest distance of distinct vision for the human eye in cm ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.25
This distance is about 25 cm from the eye.
- …………………….. is the temperature at which the Celsius and the Fahrenheit readings are numerically equal but opposite in signs ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.800/7
X0 F = – X0 C
X – 32/9 = -x/5
X = 80/7