Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Physics) !!
- The line joining the places of same declination are called …………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Isogenic lines
Isogenic lines These join the places of equal declination. A line joining the places of zero declination is called agonic line
- The least distance of distinct vision is ……………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.25cm
The least distance of distinct vision is 25cm. This distance is about 25 cm from the eye.
- …………….. is the region in which no light reaches
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Umbra
Since no light reaches the screen in this region, a total shadow, or umbra, is formed.
- The Choke is used in Fluorescent lamp to
1.Decrease the current flow
2.Increase the current flow
3.Decrease the Resistance
4.Decrease the Voltage
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Increase the current flow
The purpose of choke in a fluorescent lamp is to increase the current flow
- Spring tides occur
1.No moon Day
2.Full Moon Day
3.New Moon day
4.Full moon day as well as new moon day
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Full moon day as well as new moon day
Spring tides occur during the full moon and the new moon day
- The mercury and sodium street lamps based on ……………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Electron emission
The mercury and sodium street lamps light up because of Electron emission
- A helium atom loses an electron it becomes ………………….
3.Negative Helium Ion
4.Positive Helium Ion
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Positive Helium Ion
When a helium atom loses an electron it becomes Positive Helium Ion
- The line joining the places of zero dip is called
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Aclinic lines
The line joining the places of zero dip is called Aclinic lines
- Catalytic converters generally made from …………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Transition Metals
Catalytic converters generally made from Transition Metals. These metals are an element that are used as a bridge
- The emf of Leclanche cell is
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.1.5V
The Leclanche cell has an electromotive force (e.m.f.) of about 1.5 V.