Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Physics) !!
- One Astronomical unit is the average distance between ………………….. and …………………..
1.Earth , Sun
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Earth , Sun
One Astronomical unit is the average distance between the Earth and the Sun
- ……………… is used for making an electromagnet
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Iron
The soft iron inside the coil makes the magnetic field stronger because it becomes a magnet itself when the current is flowing
- ……………… is a unit of Astronomical Distance
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Parasec
A parsec is a unit of length used to measure large distances to objects outside the Solar System. One parsec is the distance at which one astronomical unit subtends an angle of one arc second
- A body will not radiate any heat energy at …………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.-273 oC
At 0 deg Celsius radiation would continue. It would totally stop only when it is at -273 deg Celsius or 0 kelvin. ie absolute zero.
- The speed of light is maximum for which colour ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 5.None of these
The speed of light is same for all the colours.
- The conversion of heat energy into electrical energy is achieved by
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Thermocouple
The conversion of heat energy into electrical energy is achieved by Thermocouple
- Recording a permanent three dimensional photograph of a single or multi colour is known as
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Holography
Holography is the science and practice of making holograms. Recording a permanent three dimensional photograph of a single or multi colour.
- Persistance of vision is the principle behind which among the following ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Cinema
Persistence of vision refers to the optical illusion whereby multiple discrete images blend into a single image in the human mind and believed to be the explanation for motion perception in cinema and animated films. Like other illusions of visual perception, it is produced by certain characteristics of the visual system.
- ……………… is used for accurately measuring very small intervals
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Atomic Clocks
To measure very small time intervals, atomic clocks may be used
- Cryogenic engine find application in…………
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Rocket Technology
ISRO successfully used an indigenous cryogenic engine in a rocket technology
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification