Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Physics) !!
- Sound can’t pass through ………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Vaccum
Sound cannot travel through vaccum because there is no air molecules to vibrate sound
- The dimension of which of the following is same as that of Impulse ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Momentum
Impulse has the same units and dimensions (M L T−1) as momentum. In the International System of Units, these are kg·m/s = N·s.
- The strongest Force in nature is ……………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Nuclear Force
Strongest Force – Nuclear Force
Weakest Force – Gravitational Force
- An image formed on the Retina of an eye persists for about ……………………. after the removal of stimulus
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.0.1s
An image formed on the Retina of an eye persists for about 0.1s after the removal of stimulus
- Lens is made up of which type of glass ?
3.Lead Crystal Glass
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Flint Glass
The currently known flint glasses have refractive indices ranging between 1.45 and 2.00. A concave lens of flint glass is commonly combined with a convex lens
- Magnetism at the centre of the bar magnet is ……………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Zero
The density of the field lines on the picture is maximized at the “poles” of the bar magnet and minimized at the center
- 1 kcal = ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.1000 cal
1 kcal = 1000 cal
- A sunset and sunrises arises due to …………………
1.Total Internal Reflection
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Reflection
The sunlight takes on an orange or red cast, which we can see reflected from clouds or other objects as a colorful sunset (or sunrise).
- The Voltage in a motor car battery is
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.12V
Most lead acid batteries that cars use is of 12V(12.6V to be precise, 2.1V per cell
- The sound produced by the bat is
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Ultarsonic
Humans can only hear sound up to about 16KHz (that’s 16,000 cycles per second). Bats emit sounds at typically 2 or 3 times higher pitch than we can hear.