Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Chemistry) !!!
- The Water gas compositions is ……………………
1.Carbon-di-oxide and Oxygen
2.Carbon monoxide and Hydrogen
3.Carbon monoxide and Nitrogen
4.Carbon-di-oxide and Oxygen
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Carbon monoxide and Hydrogen
water gas is a mixture of hydrogen and carbon monoxide
- The irritation caused by red ants bite due to which of the following ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Formic acid
Formicine ants can cause irritation by spraying formic acid
- The molecular weight of cellulose varies between ………………
1.10000 to 100000
2.50000 to 500000
3.20000 to 500000
4.20000 to 100000
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.20000 to 500000
The molecular weight of cellulose varies between 20000 and 500000
- Which acid is used in ink remover ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Oxalic acid
Oxalic acid effectively removes ink, food stains, and many other types of stains
- ……………… is the strongest reducing agent
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.K
The strongest oxidizing agent is fluorine
The strongest reducing agent is Potassium
- The Unit of dipole moment is ……………
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Debey
The debye (symbol: D) is a CGS unit of electric dipole moment named in honour of the physicist Peter J. W. Debye. It is defined as 1×10^−18
- Empirical formula for Chloroform is ……………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.CHC13
Chloroform is an organic compound with formula CHCl₃. It is a colorless, sweet-smelling, dense liquid that is produced on a large scale as a precursor to PTFE and refrigerants, but the latter application is declining.
- Which metal forms an amalgam with other metal ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Mercury
An amalgam is a substance formed by the reaction of mercury with another metal. Almost all metals can form amalgams with mercury
- The Viscosity of solid is ……………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Infinite
when the viscosity is infinite,an infinitely sticky material cannot flow at all and so is solid
- The natural gas is formed primarily of
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Methane
The natural gas is formed primarily of methane, it can also includeethane, propane, butane and pentane.