Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Chemistry) !!!
- The…………… acid is present in lemon
E.None of theseAnswer – B.Citric Acid
Lemon contains 5% to 6% citric acid which gives a sour taste.
Lemon – Citros(Sciecntific name)
- Which of the following metal is present in hemoglobin ?
D.Vitamin – C
E.None of theseAnswer – C.Iron
In haemoglobin the proteins α and β subunits are in red and blue and the iron-containing heme groups in green.It is involved in the transport of other gases.
- Chemical name of Vitamin A is ……………………………
E.None of theseAnswer – D. Retinol
Vitamin A – Retinol is the chemical name of Vitamin A
Deficiency Disease – Night blindness,Keratomalacia
- Grapes contain which of the following acid ?
E.None of theseAnswer – C.Tartaric acid
Tartaric acid is also present in bananas, and tamarinds.
Vitis vinifera – Scientific name of grapes
- Human bone contain which of the following ?
E.None of theseAnswer – D.Carbon
Human bone contains calcium, carbon, phosphorous.
- ……………… is a form of chemical bonding that is characterised by the sharing of electrons between 2 atoms
E.None of theseAnswer – B.Covalent Bond
Bond may be single /double /triple depend upon the number of sharing electrons
- pH value of rain water is …………..
D.4.8 – 8.4
E.None of theseAnswer – C.6.0
pH value is a measure of acidity or basicity of a solution
- The process of conversion of a liquid into vapours at any temperature below its boiling point is called …………………………..
E.None of theseAnswer – D.Evaporation
Evaporation is a fundamental part of the water cycle and is constantly occurring throughout nature.
Ex: Water –Boiling – gas
- All atoms of the same element have the same number of……………
D.Protons and Nuetrons
E.None of theseAnswer – A.Protons
All atoms of the same element have the same number of protons. This number is used to arrange the elements in the periodic table, beginning with hydrogen
- Mallic acid is present in which of the following fruit ?
E.None of theseAnswer – A.Apple
Apple production – China, US and Italy
Malus domestica – Apple scientific name