Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Biology) !!!
- Gout is a kind of …………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.arthritis
Gout is a kind of arthritis.It can cause an attack of sudden burning pain, stiffness and swelling in a joint.
- ……………. is an abnormally high level of uric acid in the blood.
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Hyperuricemia
Hyperuricemia is an abnormally high level of uric acid in the blood. In the pH conditions of body fluid, uric acid exists largely as urate, the ion form.
The amount of urate in the body depends on the balance between the amount of purines eaten in food, the amount of urate synthesised within the body
- Which one of the following is the average Tidal volume in case of human respiration ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.500ml
The average Tidal volume in case of human respiration is 500ml
- How many primary sensation of taste present in human being ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.4
Human beings have 4 primary sensation of taste.These are sweet, sour, salt and bitter.
- The maximum life span of turtle is …………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.200 years
Turtles are reptiles of the order Testudines characterised by a special bony or cartilaginous shell developed from their ribs and acting as a shield. ” The maximum life span of turtle is 200 years
- How many lobes are present in the right lung of the humans ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.3
The right lung is composed of 3 lobes and the left has 2
- Yeast is an example of ………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Fungi
Yeasts are fungi that grow as single cells, producing daughter cells either by budding (the budding yeasts) or by binary fission (the fission yeasts). They differ from most fungi, which grow as thread-like hyphae
- Which factor is true about bacteria ?
1.It is acellular organisms
2.It have a single chromosome
3.It does not have an unclear membrane
4.It have a cellulose wall
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.It have a cellulose wall
Bacteria have a cellulose wall. The cell envelope is composed of the plasma membrane and cell wall. As in other organisms, the bacterial cell wall provides structural integrity to the cell.
- ………………….. is called as ‘Police Force’ of the human body ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Leucocytes
Leukocyte, also known as white blood cells .It act as the police force of human body
- Which one of the following is the average residual volume in case of human respiration ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.1200ml
The average residual volume in case of human respiration is 1200ml