Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Biology) !!!
- What is the approximate time required for a heartbeat ?
5. None of theseAnswer – 1.0.8s
Take 60 and divide it by the number of beats counted per minute. If your heart beats 60 times per minute that is 1 second. If your heart beats 75 times per minute then that is 60/75 which is 0.8 seconds for each beat and so on.
- The metal present in insulin is ………………………….
5. None of theseAnswer – 3.Zinc
The components of insulin aspart are as follows: Metal ion – zinc (19.6 μg/mL) Buffer – disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate (1.25 mg/mL) Preservatives – m-cresol (1.72 mg/mL) and phenol (1.50 mg/mL)
- Which is used to prevent infections from the human body ?
1. Vitamin A
2. Vitamin D
3. Vitamin B
4. Vitamin C
5. None of theseAnswer – 4.Vitamin C
Vitamins are a group of substances needed in small amounts by the body to maintain health. Vitamin C is also called ascorbic acid. It is used to prevent infections from the human
- What is the name of first clones sheep ?
5. None of theseAnswer – 2.Dolly
Dolly was a female domestic sheep, and the first mammal to be cloned from an adult somatic cell, using the process of nuclear transfer
- Xerophthalmia is a disease caused by lack of …………………..
1. Vitamin K
2. Vitamin C
3. Vitamin B
4. Vitamin A
5. None of theseAnswer – 4.Vitamin A
Vitamin A deficiency (VAD) is a lack of vitamin A in humans. It is common in poorer countries but rarely seen in more developed countries. Nyctalopia (night blindness) is one of the first signs of VAD. Xerophthalmia, keratomalacia, and complete blindness can also occur since Vitamin A has a major role in phototransduction.
- Which animal uses sounds as its eyes ?
5. None of theseAnswer – 1.Bat
Bats are mammals of the order Chiroptera whose forelimbs form webbed wings, making them the only mammals naturally capable of true and sustained flight.It uses sounds as its eyes
- Which organ of the body never rest ?
5. None of theseAnswer – 4.Heart
The body never rest is Heart . The heart is a muscular organ in humans and other animals, which pumps blood through the blood vessels of the circulatory system
- Angiotensinogen is a protein produced by ………………………….
1. Heart valves
3. Liver cells
5. None of theseAnswer – 3.Liver cells
A serum α2 globulin secreted in the liver which, on hydrolysis by renin, gives rise to angiotensin.
- The major energy currency molecule of the cell, is ……………………………….
5. None of theseAnswer – 4.ATP
The major energy currency molecule of the cell, ATP, is evaluated in the context of creationism. This complex molecule is critical for all life from the simplest to the most complex.
- ………………. is considered the biological clock of the body
1. Pineal gland
2. Thyroid gland
3. Adrenal gland
4. Parathyroid gland
5. None of theseAnswer – 1. Pineal gland
Pineal gland is called as biological clock of the body ,because it regulates the melatonin production in your body via the amount of light detected by your retina. when it’s dark the gland releases the melatonin which lets your body go to sleep and start “repairing” itself.