Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for Banking exams and other competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Asia Continent Countries Capitals & Currencies !!!
- Which of the following is currency of Japan ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Yen
Japan – Tokyo(Capital) and Yen(Currency)
- Astana is the capital city of …………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan – Astana (Capital) and Tenge(Currency)
- Which of the following is currency of Lebanon?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Pound
Lebanon – Beirut(Capital) and Pound(Currency)
- Rufiyaa is the currency of which of the following country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Maldives
Maldives – Male(Capital) and Rufiyaa(Currency)
- Hanoi is the capital city of which of the following country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Vietnam
Vietnam – Hanoi(Capital) and Dong(Currency)
- Which of the following is currency of UAE(United Kingdom of Emirates) ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Dirham
UAE- AbuDhabi(Capital) and Dirham(Currency)
- Which of the following is capital city of Uzbekistan ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Tashkent
Uzbekistan – Tashkent (Capital) and Uzbekistan som(Currency)
- Thailand currency is ……………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Baht
Thailand – Bangkok (Capital) and Baht(Currency)
- Which of the following is capital city of Kuwait ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Kuwait City
Kuwait – .Kuwait City (Capital) and Dinar(Currency)
- ……………….. is the currency of Syria
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Pound
Syria – Damascus (Capital) and Pound(Currency)
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification