Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for Banking exams and other competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Asia Continent Countries Capitals & Currencies !!!
- Which of the following is capital of Afghanistan ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Kabul
Afghanistan – Kabul(Capital), Afghani(Currency).
- Dinar is the currency of which of the following countries ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Bahrain
Bahrain – Manama(Capital) and Dinar(Currency)
- Which of the following is currency of Brunei ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Dollar
Brunei – Bandar Seri Begawan(Capital) and Dollar(Currency)
- Dhaka is capital of which of the following country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Bangladesh
Bangladesh – Dhaka(Capital) and Taka(Currency)
- Which of the following is currency of Bhutan ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Ngultrum
Bhutan – Thimphu(Capital) and Ngultrum(Currency)
- Phnom Penh is the capital of which of the following country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Cambodia
Cambodia – Phnom Penh (Capital) and Riela(Currency)
- Euro is the currency of which of the following country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Cyprus
Cyprus – Nicosia(Capital) and Euro(Currency)
- Which of the following is capital of Georgia ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Tbilisi
Georgia – Tbilisi(Capital) and Lari(Currency)
- Indonesia’s currency is …………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Rupee
Indonesia – Jakarta(Capital) and Rupee(Currency)
- Capital city of Israel is ……………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Jerusalem
Israel – Jerusalem(Capital) and shekel(Currency)