Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Basic Gk(Sports) !!!
- Bruno Soares from Brazil is related to ………………………..
5. None of theseAnswer –3.Tennis
Bruno Fraga Soares is a professional tennis player from Brazil. His highest singles ranking on the ATP Tour is World No. 221, which he reached in March 2004
- Gareth Frank Bale is a Welsh professional ……………………
5. None of theseAnswer – 1.Footballer
Gareth Frank Bale is a Welsh professional footballer who plays as a winger for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Wales national team
- Lance Edward Armstrong is an American, he was related to which Sport ?
5. None of theseAnswer – 3.Cycling
Lance Edward Armstrong is an American former professional road racing cyclist. He is the 1993 Elite Men’s Road Race World Champion, and he had won the Tour de France seven consecutive times from 1999
- Roger Federer is a professional tennis player, he is from ……………….
5. None of theseAnswer – 4.Switzerland
Roger Federer is a Swiss professional tennis player who is currently ranked world No. 3 by the Association of Tennis Professionals
- Floyd Joy Mayweather is related to which Sport ?
5. None of theseAnswer – 1.Boxing
Floyd Joy Mayweather, Jr. is an American retired professional boxer. Undefeated as a professional and a five-division world champion, Mayweather won twelve world titles and the lineal championship in four different weight classes.
- Who among the following is associated with Chess ?
1. Vladimir Borisovich Kramnik
2. Jose Mourinho
3. Maria Sharapova
4. Jonathan Edwards
5. None of theseAnswer – 1.Vladimir Borisovich Kramnik
Vladimir Borisovich Kramnik is a Russian chess Grandmaster. He was the Classical World Chess Champion from 2000 to 2006, and the undisputed World Chess Champion from 2006 to 2007
- Paavo Johannes Nurmi belongs to which country ?
5. None of theseAnswer – 1.Finland
Paavo Johannes Nurmi was a Finnish middle- and long-distance runner. He was nicknamed the “Flying Finn” as he dominated distance running in the early 20th century.
- Who was the first Indian to qualify for the London Olympics ?
1. Deepika Kumari
2. Inderjeet Singh
3. Jitu Rai
4. Gagan Narang
5. None of theseAnswer – 4. Gagan Narang
Gagan Narang is an Indian shooter, in Air rifle shooting, supported by the Olympic Gold Quest. He was the first Indian to qualify for the London Olympics
- David Beckham is related to ………………..
5. None of theseAnswer – 1.Football
David Robert Joseph Beckham, OBE is an English former professional footballer. He played for Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain, and the England
- Sir Donald George was ………………………cricketer
1. Sri Lankan
3. New Zealand
4. West Indies
5. None of theseAnswer – 2.Australian
Sir Donald George “Don” Bradman, AC, often referred to as “The Don”, was an Australian cricketer, widely acknowledged as the greatest Test batsman of all time