Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Basic Gk (Sports)
- Nasir Jamshed is an International cricketer. He represents which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Pakistan
Nasir Jamshed is a cricketer who represents Pakistan cricket team in One Day International and Twenty20 International matches. He is a left-handed opening batsman.
- The headquarters of World Chess Federation is located in which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Greece
The Fédération Internationale des Échecs or World Chess Federation is an international organization that connects the various national chess federations around the world and acts as the governing body of international chess competition. It is usually referred to as FIDE
Headquarters: Athens, Greece
- ________________ become the first American sports league to create its own official eLeague
1.Quilon District Cricket Association
2.National Basketball Association
3.The Football Association
4 International Federation for Equestrian Sports
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.National Basketball Association
The NBA has become the first American sports league to create and operate its own official eLeague, which will launch in 2018.
- Recently which cricketer breaks Dennis Lillee’s record to take 250 wickets in Test cricket ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Ravichandran Ashwin
Star off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin became the fastest bowler to take 250 wickets in Test cricket. He breaks Dennis Lillee’s record in 1981
- The headquarters of International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) is located in which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Monaco
The International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) is the international governing body for the sport of athletics. It was founded on 17 July 1912 as the International Amateur Athletic Federation by representatives from 17 national athletics federations at the organization’s first congress in Stockholm, Sweden.
- M Chinnaswamy Stadium is located in which city of India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Bengaluru
Defending champions India thrashed arch rivals Pakistan by 9 wickets in the final to be crowned champions of 2017 T20 Cricket World Cup for the Blind, at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangaluru
- Germaine de Randamie is a ______________
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Kickboxer
Germaine de Randamie is a Dutch kickboxer and mixed martial artist of Afro-Surinamese and Dutch descent who competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship
- The headquarters of Ultimate Fighting Championship(UFC) is located in which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.USA
The Ultimate Fighting Championship is an American mixed martial arts promotion company, a subsidiary of the parent company William Morris Endeavor, based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The cricketer Adam Charles Voges belongs to _______________
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Australia
Adam Charles Voges is a former international Australian cricketer who has played for the Australian national team at Test, One Day International, and Twenty20 International level.
- The player Kush Bhagat is associated with which Sport ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Chess
Kush Bhagat, a second grade student from Hill Spring International School, was awarded the title of Candidate Master (CM) by World Chess Federation body, FIDE