Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Basic Gk (Sports)
- Jhulan Nishit Goswami is related with which sport ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Cricket
Jhulan Nishit Goswami is an all round cricketer who plays for the India national women’s cricket team, Bengal Women, East Zone Women as well as the Asia Women XI women’s cricket team
- Shekhar Naik is a _____________
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Cricketer
Shekhar Naik is an Indian blind cricketer and a former captain of the India national blind cricket team
- Alphonce Felix Simbu is a runner from which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Tanzania
Alphonce Felix Simbu is a Tanzanian long distance runner who specialises in the marathon.
- Sarita Devi is associated with which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Boxing
Laishram Sarita Devi is an Indian boxer from Manipur. She is a national champion and a former world champion in the lightweight class
- Yana Kudryavtseva is an athlete, belongs to ___________________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Russia
Yana Alexeyevna Kudryavtseva is a retired Russian individual rhythmic gymnast
- _________________ become the first country to recognise parkour as a sport
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.UK
Parkour is a training discipline using movement that developed from military obstacle course training. UK becomes first country to recognise parkour as a sport
- Roberto Bautista Agut is related to which sport ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Tennis
Roberto Bautista Agut is a Spanish professional tennis player. He has won five ATP singles titles at the 2014 Topshelf Open, the 2014 Mercedes Cup, the 2016 ASB Classic, the inaugural 2016 Garanti Koza Sofia Open, and the 2017 Aircel Chennai Open.
- Samson Kitur is an athlete from which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Kenya
Samson Kitur was a Kenyan athlete, and an Olympic medalist in 1992.
- Farrukh Amonatov is associated with which sport ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Chess
Farrukh Amonatov is the only chess grandmaster of Tajikistan. He is also the winner of many international tournaments.
- Mohammad Babar Azam is a cricketer belongs to which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Pakistan
Mohammad Babar Azam is a Pakistani cricketer who holds the record of being the fastest batsman to reach 1000 ODI runs.