Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Basic Gk(Sports) !!!
- Dipa Karmakar is the First Indian ………………. to Qualify for Olympics
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Gymnast
Dipa Karmakar is an Indian artistic gymnast from Agartala, Tripura who represents India at the international circuit.
- Rafael Nadal beats Gael Monfils to win ninth Monte Carlo Masters title.He was from
5.None of theseAnswer –3.Spain Explanation :
Rafael “Rafa” Nadal Parera is a Spanish professional tennis player currently ranked world No. 5. He is widely regarded as the greatest clay-court player in history
- The cricketer Rangana Herath has announced his retirement from limited-overs cricket. He belongs to
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Sri Lanka
Herath Mudiyanselage Rangana Keerthi Bandara Herath, commonly known as Rangana Herath, is a professional Sri Lankan cricketer.
- Mary Kom named AIBA ambassador for Women’s World Championship.She was related to which sport ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Boxing
Mangte Chungneijang Mary Kom, known simply as Mary Kom, is a boxer from the Sino-Tibetan speaking Kom tribe in Manipur, representing India.
- The Cricketer James Taylor retired from International Cricket.He belongs to which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.England
James William Arthur Taylor is an English former cricketer who played for Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club.
- Angelique Kerber is a German-Polish professional …………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Tennis Player
Angelique Kerber is a German-Polish professional tennis player. Having made her professional debut in 2003, Kerber rose to prominence upon reaching the semifinals of the 2011 US Open, at which time she was ranked no. 92 in the world
- Daniel John Willett is an English professional golfer. He is from
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.UK
Daniel John Willett is an English professional golfer who plays on the European Tour. In April 2016, he won his first major championship at the 2016 Masters Tournament, becoming only the second Englishman
- ……………………was the youngest Indian boxer to qualify for the Olympics
4 Shiva Thapa
5.None of theseAnswer – 4 Shiva Thapa
Shiva Thapa is an Indian boxer from Guwahati, Assam, India. He is supported by Olympic Gold Quest, Shiva Thapa participated in the 2012 London Olympics, and was the youngest Indian boxer to qualify for the Olympics.
- Rahul Sachdev is related to which sport ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Snooker
Rahul Sachdev has won the first All India Open Invitational Snooker Championship 2016 held at Aurangabad in Maharashtra
- Cricketer Aaron Phangiso suspended for illegal bowling action. He is from
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.South Africa
Aaron Mpho Phangiso is an international South African cricketer who domestically plays for Highveld Lions. He is a slow left arm orthodox bowler