GIC Recruitment Assistant Managers 65 Posts Online Application 2015
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) invites applications from Graduates / Post Graduates candidates to fill-in the positions of 65 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Managers (Scale-I). Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-12-2014 to 24-01-2015.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the post : Assistant Managers ( scale I )
Total No of Post : 65
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-30 years as on 31-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria :
Name of the Stream/ Discipline:
1. Insurance: 28 Posts
2. Human Resource Development: 01 Post
3. General: 11 Posts
4. Finance/ Accounts: 06 Posts
5. Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
6. Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
7. Marine Engineering: 01 Post
8. Aeronautical Engineering: 01 Post
9. Information Technology (Software): 03 Posts
10. Legal: 03 Posts
11. Statistics: 04 Posts
12. Medical: 01 Post
13. Company Secretary: 01 Post
14. Actuary: 01 Post
15. Executive P.A.: 02 Posts
Education Qualification :
For Insurance : Graduate
For Human Resource Development : Graduate
For General : Graduate
For Finance/Accounts : B.Com
For Chemical Engineering : BE / B.Tech/Chemical)
For Electrical Engineering : BE / B.Tech/ Electrical)
For Marine Engineering : BE / B.Tech/ (Marine)
For Aeronautical Engineering : BE / B.Tech/ (Aeronautics)
For IT (Software) : B.E. / B. Tech.Engineer/MCA/IT/Computer Science
For Legal : LLB/B.L
For Statistics : Graduate
For Medical : MBBS
For Company Secretary : Graduate
For Actuary : Graduate with Maths / Statistics
For Executive P.A : Graduate / English
online registration of applications : 25-12-2015
Last date for Online Registration : 24-01-2015
Last date for accepting acknowledgement slips with required documents by post : 30-01-2015
Tentative Date of Written Test : 01-03-2015
Tentative Date for commencement of Group Discussion / Interview : 09-04-2015
Selection Process :
Candidates selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and performance in Group Discussion and Interview Performance skills.
Non refundable amount of Rs. 500/- as Processing and Examination fees. (Rupees Five Hundred Only) has to be paid on line only.
Click Here to View Official Notification
Click Here to View Online Application
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online candidates should have valid Email ID, Mobile No., and should scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.gicofindia.com.
3. Click on “Career” —-> “Assistant Manager”.
4. Click on “Click Here to Apply”.
5. Select the appropriate post.
6. Fill all the details carefully and Submit the form
7. Now take the printout of Application form for future use.
Take print out of this application, attach all documents and Self-attested copies of the supportive documents of qualification and age proof certificates and send the same by ordinary post/speed post at the address on give below..
The Advertiser-GIC Re,
Post Box no 10737, Sector 7,
Rohini, Delhi- 110085.