Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Exam
- 2016 Nobel in economics was given for? – Contract Theory.
- 4 bits equal to ? – 1 nibble
- A person how many time can become PM of country ? – No Limit
- Allora caves in which state ? – Maharatra
- Arthshathra written by ? – Chankya
- Arya samaaj founder ? –Dayananda Saraswati
- Baking soda formula ? – NaHCO3(Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Barograph made by ? – Woods and Brass.
- Bhavani dam is located in which state? – Tamil Nadu.
- Deepika kumari related with which game ? – Archery
- Dwarf planet in Solar system ? – Pluto
- Full form of GDP? – Gross Domestic Product.
- Haryana does not shear with which states boundary ? – Madhya Pradesh
- PPM value of River’s water ? –
- Rukmini Arundale is related to? – Bharatanatyam
- Scientestific name of fruit and water mammals
- Tahri dam is built at which river? – Bhagirathi River
- Taj mahal built by shajha for which queen ? – Mumtaj
- Total amount(rupees) produced by a country and income is called as ? –
- When was Emergency imposed in India? – 1975
- Which are finds in atom in pair ? – Neutron and Proton
- Which is a scalar quantity ? – E(modulus of Elasticity)
- Which metal is liquid form in room temp ?.- Hg
- Who is UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador? – Priyanka Chopra.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification