Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Exam
- Majuli Island – Assam
- Aspirin Inventor – Felix Hoffmann
- Scientific name of a lizard – Lacertilia
- Brihadeshwara temple – Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- Marble – Metamorphic Rock
- Antimatter of electron – Positron.
- ‘Char Minar’ – Hyderabad
- Apurvi Chandela related to – Shooting
- The National Anthem was first sung in the year – 1911
- Unit of Magnetic Flux density – Tesla
- Battle of Haldighati – 1576
- Article related to sedition? – Article 124A
- First woman in space – Soviet cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova
- Non-stick cooking utensils are coated with – Teflon
- A vascular bundle is a part of the transport system in vascular plants
- The Immortals of Meluha is the first novel of the Shiva trilogy series by Amish Tripathi.
- Player holds the record for scoring most centuries in Test cricket – Sachin Tendulkar
- Kanha national park – Madhya Pradesh
- Total Number of articles in Constitution – 395
- Author of lowland – Jhumpa Lahiri
- 2018 South Asian Games – Kathmandu, Nepal
- VOIP stands for – Voice Over Internet Protocol