Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Exam
- Capital of Norway – Oslo.
- Molecular Formula of Ozone – O3.
- Moti Masjid – World Heritage Site.
- Formula of Ammonium Dichromate – (NH₄)₂Cr₂O₇.
- UP Rajya Sabha seats – 31
- Instrument to measure time – Chronometer.
- Trusted general of the Mughal emperor Akbar – Man Singh.
- Father of Columbus – Domenico.
- Kailash Satyarthi – Nobel Peace Prize.
- Planet with maximum satellites – Jupiter.
- Moti mosque situated in – Red Fort Complex.
- RBI nationalized in – 1949.
- Inventor of neon lamp – Georges Claude.
- Inderjeet Singh related to – Shot Put.
- Durand Cup related to – Football.
- The ratio of width to length of our National flag is – 2:3.
- The largest part of the Human Brain is – Cerebrum
- Mars Mission – MOM
- Article 222 in The Constitution Of India 1949 – Transfer of a Judge from one High Court to another.
- HTML – Hyper Text Markup Language
- 2016 UEFA Championship – Real Madrid
- Qutb Minar – New Delhi
- Dudhwa Tiger Reserve – Uttar Pradesh
- Instrument to Measure Light Intensity – Photometer
- Scientific name of neem – Azadirachta indica
- Unit of electric energy – Joule
- Great Himalayan national park – HP
- World War 1 – 1914
- Hydrogen Atomic No – 1
- Book, “Everyone Has A Story” – Savi Sharma
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification