Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CGL Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions asked in SSC CGL – 18/08/2017(All Shifts)
- Who won IPL 2017?
- Inventor of the proton?
- Rank of Australia in HDI 2016?
- Dhamma Stupa is located at which of the following?
- What is the another name of platelets?
- 62 Filmfare award 2017
- Painting become famous during the period of which Mughal Emperor?
- Central Plant Economy in which country?
- When any metal reacts with NaOH, then what is the product?
- What is known as the time taken by Pendulum to cover one round?
- If nutrients increase in water then which algae formed?
- Who got man rugby award 2015?
- What is the outer most layer of xylem?
- Dihang river in which region of Himalaya?
- Which did Yojana make by Government for Soil card?
- Force acting on an object when immersed in water?
- Name the bus between India & Pakistan?
- Which movie won 2016 Filmfare award?
- Which country won 2015 Rugby Championship?
- Which of these has a centrally planned economy?
- The nature of suggestion which President takes from Supreme Court?